Blue's place

British boyband Blue have revealed they would love their kids to follow in their footsteps and becom

« Older   Newer »
ingriblue
view post Posted on 19/7/2009, 11:00

British boyband Blue have revealed they would love their kids to follow in their footsteps and become music stars.

Blue want their children to be the new Corrs.

The recently-reunited boyband - Lee Ryan, Duncan James, Antony Costa and Simon Webbe - are all fathers, and have decided their kids should pursue careers in the music business.

Lee, who has six-month-old son Rayn with his fiancee Samantha Miller, said: "It's wicked being a dad. I'm the only one of us with a boy, which screws up our girlband plans - now we've got to do the Corrs."

Simon, who has 12-year-old daughter Alanah, insists he wouldn't have been as successful in the music industry if he wasn't a father.

He explained: "If I didn't have Alanah I would never have been grounded enough to survive this career."

Antony has five-year-old Emilie with his ex-partner Lucy Bolster, while Duncan has four-year-old Tiannie-Finn with ex-girlfriend Claire Grainger.

Meanwhile, Lee has denied claims he and Samantha met after she sent him nude pictures via social networking website MySpace.

He said: "You can't do that on MySpace so I don't know where that came from. We were chatting for 18 months before we met. It was quite instant. I actually proposed to her in Sainsbury's! Right next to the Camembert, so even though she's no the romantic type, it really was cheesy".

frafry91
view post Posted on 19/7/2009, 11:08

si già lo sapevo...grazie ingrid =)

*Samantha*
view post Posted on 19/7/2009, 13:18

Grazie mille della news.

°°alyssa°°
view post Posted on 19/7/2009, 19:52

cioè??? non ho capito molto... vogliono che i figli diventino cantanti???
o che grazie a loro si sono riuniti??? non ho ben capito...

frafry91
view post Posted on 19/7/2009, 20:45

no no dikono ke sarebbe bello se le loro figliolette quando si faranno grande facessere una band kome loro ma al femminile visto ke hanno fije femmine...ma qst lo pensavano prima ke il fijo di lee fosse maskio ahah..quindi hanno detto se era femmina il fijo di lee fsarebbe stato bello..ma e solo un idea xkè nn vojono ke i fiji fanno parte del mondo dello spettakolo!

4everBlue
view post Posted on 20/7/2009, 20:33

grazie x la news e grazie ank x la traducion ^.^

Kay_Blue
view post Posted on 21/7/2009, 08:40

Thank youuu!!! (:

6 replies since 19/7/2009, 11:00   50 views