Blue's place

Lionel Riche will record song with blue

« Older   Newer »
frafry91
view post Posted on 11/6/2009, 12:24

American star is impressed by the reformed band

LIONEL Richie has been left so impressed by boy-turned-man band Blue that he wants to record with them.

The legendary American singer joined the boys on stage at the Summertime Ball for their long-awaited comeback at Arsenal’s Emirates Stadium.

And together the group sang one of his classic hits, Easy.

"I’d definitely like to record Easy as a track for release with Blue, it sounded so good"
Lionel, 59, said: “It’s very cool that I got to do a song with Blue. What’s so amazing about Blue is that during rehearsals they knew the song so well they had to tell me when to come in!

“I’d definitely like to record Easy as a track for release with Blue, it sounded so good. I’d like to go and do it right now!”

Blue are also in the process of preparing for a British tour next year and hope to record new material.

Their comeback at the weekend was the first time they’d performed together in four years.

(in poke parole dice ke lionel richie è rimasto molto kolpito dal talento dei 4 boys qnd ha kantanto insieme a loro sul palko al summertime ball..e ha quindi deciso di realizzare una kanzone insieme a loro...qst in tutto vuol dire =) )

Alessandra&duncan
view post Posted on 11/6/2009, 19:32

Wow che bello...speriamo che succederà presto..
grazie x la notizia

frafry91
view post Posted on 11/6/2009, 20:03

shiiii ank io nn vedo l ora..a quanto pare sarà nel cd nuovo *__*

Kay_Blue
view post Posted on 12/6/2009, 08:30

Wooow che belloooo... *__*

~ Blue __«{MC
view post Posted on 12/6/2009, 10:45

waaaw che figata **
non vedo l'oraaa <33

Hopeless_girl